Tarboy Tarboy

Love it

Been watching this movie over and over again, and quite frankly I don't think I'm gonna stop anytime soon..

Pinkfloydstyx,
the songs you're looking for can be found on the soundtrack for Tarboy, which you can download for free from their site. Both tracks - named "Small Talk" and "Melting Tarboy" - can be found in the album "Tarboy Original Soundtrack"(there are two albums to download)

Lazer Cat Episode 1 Lazer Cat Episode 1

Awesome potential:)

Love the idea, and the animation is very good, just make more episodes and it will turn out as a huge hit! I say you should try to improve a bit on the storytelling and your use of sound effects to give a better feel of the action that's going on.

Otherwise really great work, and I loved the humor :D

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

Fun

Really fun game, had me busy for quite some time:) If you give the game another shot and try to include even more upgrades and weapons(even for the businessman), I would fall in love instantly.

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

Hahaha

This was so spontaneous and fast paced! And the tune playing on top of it all just made my day:D

Doodle God Doodle God

Tricky

Very addicting game somehow, I wasted quite some time with this:) I bet it makes time fly when on long flights etc.
I found that sometimes things didn't make too much sense though, like creating a skyscraper with a house and some glass. It made it pretty easy to get confused sometimes, thus making me combine stuff at random. But you had me addicted for a while there, good game:)